A neighborhood in the heart of Lyon
Less than a ten minute walk from Place Bellecour and Old Lyon, the "Guill" is a cosmopolitan neighborhood, where you'll cross paths with students and families and where you'll find Asian restaurants, artists' haunts, international food stores, biergartens (outdoor food courts), public gardens and amazing chefs! The central location of the ho36 hotel makes it easy to get around the city. We'd also love to share our favorite places and stores with you!
smiles to welcome you
minutes walk from the city centre
euros per night in hostel (price starting from)
passageways (traboules) to discover
A full offer
13 private rooms
from 2 to 6 persons, private bathroom
50 beds in dormitories
mixed or female dormitories, shared bathroom
LUGGAGE STORAGE (subject to availability)
SHOP : we offer some last minute essentials (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, makeup remover, locks, etc.)
Eat, drink, share...
The Ho36 Lyon's family will share with you their passion for cooking and the pleasure of simple and good food with fresh products meticulously picked by the chef.
1st turn at 11:30 am and 2nd turn at 1:30 pm
- Let yourself be tempted by a tea, a coffee, a lemonade...
- In the evening, share a moment with the people you love with a good beer and something to eat and try our craft cocktails.
- Free and unlimited wifi to work in a calm environment
- Computer and printer
- Free access to board games
- Discover our books and magazines
- Ambient music