A neighborhood in the heart of Lyon
Less than ten minutes walk from Bellecour public place and Old Lyon, "Guill'' is a cosmopolitan neighborhood where you can find as much as students, families, asian restaurants, artist studios, markets, biergartens, community gardens and inspired chefs! The hotel location allows you to wander around the city pretty easily. We would also love to share with you our best addresses and our favorite shops!
smiles to welcome you
minutes walk from the city center
euros/night in dorms (from)
traboules to find out
13 hotel rooms
for 2 to 6 people, private bathroom
50 beds in dorms
mix or women dormitories, shared bathroom
LUGGAGE ROOM (within the limit of available space)
SHOP: we offer some last-minute essentials (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, make-up remover, padlock, etc.)
Food & Beverage
The team at ho36 Lyon shares their passion for cooking throughout their simple but excellent dishes, made with fresh products selected by the chef.
Services at 11:30am and 1:30pm
- Treat yourself with some tea, a coffee, a lemonade ...
- In the evening, share a moment around aperitif dishes and our special cocktails
- Free and unlimited WiFi to work peacefully
- Computer and printer in self-service
- Free access to board games
- Books and magazines to read
- Background music